Taproom & Events
It's the weekend & we're celebrating. Join us for a festive community market supporting local bakers, artists, musicians, food vendors, and more! 11am - 3pm Sunday, June 20th on the Wild State Cider patio.
Local Vendors & Artists:
- Underwood Coffee - locally roasted coffee drinks & beans served from a cool truck
- Gumbo Boi - lunch! New Orleans and Cajun inspired flavors
- Positively 3rd Street Bakery - fresh bread & cookies
- Lift Bridge Bagels - handmade New York style bagels
- Joya by Hand - handmade jewelry
- Ski Hut - free bike evals, apparel, bike supplies, and bike maintenance!
- KC Pottery - handmade pottery & live pottery throwing demos
- Schaefer Design Co. - art prints & home goods
- Superior Small Batch - locally-made 100% plant-based burgers, sausage, and other prepared foods
- Ecolibrium3 - community resources & Lincoln Park neighborhood merch!
- Camp Creemee - Vermont-style soft serve ice cream
- Wild State Cider - Strawberry Lemonade taproom exclusive cider release!
FREE ICE CREAM from Camp Creemee for all Grandma's Marathon runners, dads, good dogs, and ice cream lovers. Yes, that means everyone.
Bike to the market for a FREE Wild State sticker!
11am - 1pm Andy Peterson Quartet
1pm - 3pm Camille Marsten
Free + all ages welcome!
Every Wednesday at 7:00!
Free Yoga on the Patio
Every Monday in June at 6:00!
No reservation required.
The Brothers Burn Mountain LIVE on the Patio
Friday, June 18th at 7:00
Free, no tickets required.
Every Thursday at 7:00!
Pizza food truck on 6/24.
Live Stand Up Comedy
Tuesday, June 15th at 7:00
Auntie M's Gluten Free
Saturday, June 19 at noon
Bad Bad Hats
LIVE on the Patio!
Friday, June 25th at 7:00
Rent the taproom
Our mezzanine is semi-private and great for small groups. The space can comfortably seat 36 people with room for a buffet area. Larger groups can be accommodated if standing room only is acceptable.
Rent the full taproom for your group of up to 99 guests. Outside food is allowed provided by you or your caterer. State law prohibits any alcohol other than our ciders.
To inquire about future event rentals or table reservations please fill out the form below. Full taproom rentals are not available during business hours Thurs-Sun.